Cotton Prices In Jhabua
Maximum Price : ₹7,605(+₹705▲)
7 Day: +₹405▲ 15 Day: +₹1,105▲
Average Price : ₹7,153(+₹278▲)
7 Day: +₹193▲ 15 Day: +₹1,652▲
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Arrival Information - 06/12/2023|
Arrivals in Jhabua
Arrivals in Madhya Pradesh
Max Arrivals in Madhya Pradesh
|Dhamnod (202.00 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Adoni, Andhra Pradesh (2,974.00 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of cotton - Desi in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
Madhya Pradesh state mandis traded 4 varieties of Cotton across 6 markets.
Varieties of Cotton that are traded in today's market in Madhya Pradesh are: Other, H4, Desi and DCH 32 Unginned. Markets that traded these varieties are Anjad, Badwaha, Bhikangaon, Dhamnod, Jhabua and Rajgarh mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Desi in Jhabua today?
- The highest market price of Desi in Jhabua is ₹7,605 per quintal on 06 Dec 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Desi in Jhabua today?
- The lowest market price of Desi in Jhabua is ₹6,700 per quintal on 06 Dec 2023
3. What is the average market price of Desi in Jhabua today?
- The average market price of Desi in Jhabua is ₹7,153 per quintal on 06 Dec 2023
4. How many tonnes of cotton arrived at Jhabua on 06 Dec 2023
- 30.77 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of cotton arrived in Madhya Pradesh on 06 Dec 2023
- 589.27 Tonnes
5. Which location in Madhya Pradesh had the highest cotton arrival on 06 Dec 2023
- Dhamnod (202.00 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of cotton arrived in India on 06 Dec 2023
- 17,517.15 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest cotton arrival on 06 Dec 2023
- Adoni (2,974.00 Tonnes)