Cotton Prices In Manwat
Maximum Price : ₹7,720(-₹155▼)
7 Day: -₹360▼ 15 Day: -₹210▼
Average Price : ₹7,600(-₹200▼)
7 Day: -₹375▼ 15 Day: -₹210▼
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Kisan Market Yard||₹6,800▲||₹6,900▲||₹6,892▲|
|Arrival Information - 15/05/2023|
Arrivals in Manwat
Arrivals in Maharashtra
Max Arrivals in Maharashtra
|Manwat (400.00 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Adoni, Andhra Pradesh (1,473.00 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of cotton - Other in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
|Mandi General Info|
|The Secretary, Agricultural Produce Market Committee(APMC)Manwat, Tal.Manwat, Dist.Parbhani|
|At/Post. Rametakli tq.Manwat Dist.Parbhani|
|1030 To 1730|
Maharashtra state mandis traded 3 varieties of Cotton across 11 markets.
Varieties of Cotton that are traded in today's market in Maharashtra are: H 4 A 27mm Fine, Other and Desi. Markets that traded these varieties are Arvi, Bhadrawati, Deoulgaon Raja, Katol, Korpana, Manwat, Parshiwani, Sindi Selu, Umared, Varora and Wardha mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Cotton in Manwat today?
- The highest market price of Cotton in Manwat is ₹7,720 per quintal on 15 May 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Cotton in Manwat today?
- The lowest market price of Cotton in Manwat is ₹6,600 per quintal on 15 May 2023
3. What is the average market price of Cotton in Manwat today?
- The average market price of Cotton in Manwat is ₹7,600 per quintal on 15 May 2023
4. How many tonnes of cotton arrived at Manwat on 15 May 2023
- 400.00 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of cotton arrived in Maharashtra on 15 May 2023
- 1,565.00 Tonnes
5. Which location in Maharashtra had the highest cotton arrival on 15 May 2023
- Manwat (400.00 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of cotton arrived in India on 15 May 2023
- 4,520.52 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest cotton arrival on 15 May 2023
- Adoni (1,473.00 Tonnes)