Onion Prices In T Narasipura
Maximum Price : ₹3,000(+₹500▲)
7 Day: -₹200▼ 15 Day: +₹1,000▲
Average Price : ₹3,000(+₹600▲)
7 Day: +₹0▲ 15 Day: +₹1,000▲
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|K R Nagar||₹4,000▲||₹4,000▲||₹4,000▲|
|K R Pet||₹3,000▲||₹3,000▲||₹3,000▲|
|Arrival Information - 27/09/2023|
Arrivals in T Narasipura
Arrivals in Karnataka
Max Arrivals in Karnataka
|Belgaum (503.00 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Shajapur F V, Madhya Pradesh (2,137.40 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Onion in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
|Mandi General Info|
|Secretary, APMC, T Narasipura, Mysore District 571124 Karnataka-571124|
Karnataka state mandis traded 7 varieties of Onion across 9 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in Karnataka are: Pusa Red, Bellary Red, Onion, Local, Puna, Telagi and Other. Markets that traded these varieties are Belgaum, Chickkaballapura, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli , K R Nagar, Puttur, Shimoga and T Narasipura mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Onion in T Narasipura today?
- The highest market price of Onion in T Narasipura is ₹3,000 per quintal on 27 Sep 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Onion in T Narasipura today?
- The lowest market price of Onion in T Narasipura is ₹2,500 per quintal on 27 Sep 2023
3. What is the average market price of Onion in T Narasipura today?
- The average market price of Onion in T Narasipura is ₹3,000 per quintal on 27 Sep 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at T Narasipura on 27 Sep 2023
- 1.00 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in Karnataka on 27 Sep 2023
- 810.00 Tonnes
5. Which location in Karnataka had the highest onion arrival on 27 Sep 2023
- Belgaum (503.00 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 27 Sep 2023
- 22,146.91 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 27 Sep 2023
- Shajapur F V (2,137.40 Tonnes)