Onion Prices In Neeleswaram
Maximum Price : ₹5,000(-₹200▼)
7 Day: +₹2,400▲ 15 Day: -₹1,600▼
Average Price : ₹4,800(-₹200▼)
7 Day: +₹2,300▲ 15 Day: -₹1,600▼
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Arrival Information - 29/11/2023|
Arrivals in Neeleswaram
Arrivals in Kerala
Max Arrivals in Kerala
|Koduvayoor (70.00 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Solapur, Maharashtra (3,792.00 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Big in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
Kerala state mandis traded 4 varieties of Onion across 31 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in Kerala are: Big, Other, Onion and Small. Markets that traded these varieties are Aluva, Anchal, Angamaly, Aralamoodu, Chala, Chathanoor, Chavakkad, Chelakkara, Chengannur, Cherthala, Kallachi, Kannur, Koduvayoor, Kollengode, Kondotty, Kothamangalam, Kottarakkara, Manjeri, Moovattupuzha, Mukkom, Neeleswaram, Palakkad, Palayam, Perambra, Perumbavoor, Pothencode, Thalayolaparambu, Thodupuzha, Thrippunithura, Thrissur and Wadakkanchery mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Big in Neeleswaram today?
- The highest market price of Big in Neeleswaram is ₹5,000 per quintal on 29 Nov 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Big in Neeleswaram today?
- The lowest market price of Big in Neeleswaram is ₹4,600 per quintal on 29 Nov 2023
3. What is the average market price of Big in Neeleswaram today?
- The average market price of Big in Neeleswaram is ₹4,800 per quintal on 29 Nov 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at Neeleswaram on 29 Nov 2023
- 0.80 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in Kerala on 29 Nov 2023
- 322.22 Tonnes
5. Which location in Kerala had the highest onion arrival on 29 Nov 2023
- Koduvayoor (70.00 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 29 Nov 2023
- 33,969.56 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 29 Nov 2023
- Solapur (3,792.00 Tonnes)