Onion Prices In Kesinga
Maximum Price : ₹6,000(-₹1,000▼)
7 Day: +₹2,500▲ 15 Day: +₹4,300▲
Average Price : ₹6,000(-₹500▼)
7 Day: +₹2,800▲ 15 Day: +₹4,400▲
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Arrival Information - 26/11/2023|
Arrivals in Kesinga
Arrivals in Odisha
Max Arrivals in Odisha
|Hinjilicut (36.00 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Pune, Maharashtra (1,334.00 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Other in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
Odisha state mandis traded 1 varieties of Onion across 9 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in Odisha are: Other. Markets that traded these varieties are Bargarh, Bargarh Barapalli, Birmaharajpur, Hindol, Hinjilicut, Jaleswar, Jharsuguda, Kesinga and Khariar Road mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Onion in Kesinga today?
- The highest market price of Onion in Kesinga is ₹6,000 per quintal on 26 Nov 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Onion in Kesinga today?
- The lowest market price of Onion in Kesinga is ₹6,000 per quintal on 26 Nov 2023
3. What is the average market price of Onion in Kesinga today?
- The average market price of Onion in Kesinga is ₹6,000 per quintal on 26 Nov 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at Kesinga on 26 Nov 2023
- 1.00 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in Odisha on 26 Nov 2023
- 73.73 Tonnes
5. Which location in Odisha had the highest onion arrival on 26 Nov 2023
- Hinjilicut (36.00 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 26 Nov 2023
- 5,562.38 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 26 Nov 2023
- Pune (1,334.00 Tonnes)