Onion Prices In Dinanagar
Maximum Price : ₹5,000(+₹500▲)
7 Day: +₹500▲ 15 Day: +₹2,500▲
Average Price : ₹4,500(+₹0▲)
7 Day: +₹0▲ 15 Day: +₹2,500▲
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Bhagta Bhai Ka||₹4,500▼||₹4,500▼||₹4,500▼|
|Arrival Information - 01/12/2023|
Arrivals in Dinanagar
Arrivals in Punjab
Max Arrivals in Punjab
|Ludhiana (184.00 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Mahuva Station Road, Gujarat (2,335.90 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Other in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
Punjab state mandis traded 5 varieties of Onion across 25 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in Punjab are: Onion, Other, Red, Nasik and Local. Markets that traded these varieties are Amritsar Amritsar Mewa Mandi, Barnala, Bassi Pathana, Bhagta Bhai Ka, Dhuri, Dinanagar, Doraha, Firozepur City, Garh Shankar, GarhShankar Kotfatuhi, Giddarbaha, Jalalabad, Khanna, Kharar, Ludhiana, Mansa, Mukerian, Nabha, Patti, Rayya, Sahnewal, Samrala, Sangrur, Sunam and Zira mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Onion in Dinanagar today?
- The highest market price of Onion in Dinanagar is ₹5,000 per quintal on 01 Dec 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Onion in Dinanagar today?
- The lowest market price of Onion in Dinanagar is ₹4,000 per quintal on 01 Dec 2023
3. What is the average market price of Onion in Dinanagar today?
- The average market price of Onion in Dinanagar is ₹4,500 per quintal on 01 Dec 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at Dinanagar on 01 Dec 2023
- 2.95 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in Punjab on 01 Dec 2023
- 525.76 Tonnes
5. Which location in Punjab had the highest onion arrival on 01 Dec 2023
- Ludhiana (184.00 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 01 Dec 2023
- 15,989.45 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 01 Dec 2023
- Mahuva Station Road (2,335.90 Tonnes)