Onion Prices In Birbhum
Maximum Price : ₹4,800(+₹200▲)
7 Day: -₹200▼
Average Price : ₹4,700(+₹200▲)
7 Day: -₹200▼
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Arrival Information - 07/12/2023|
Arrivals in Birbhum
Arrivals in West Bengal
Max Arrivals in West Bengal
|Jangipur (55.50 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Solapur, Maharashtra (8,680.00 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Nasik in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
West Bengal state mandis traded 6 varieties of Onion across 29 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in West Bengal are: Other, Nasik, Dry F A Q , Onion, Red and Local. Markets that traded these varieties are Alipurduar, Asansol, Barasat, Baruipur Canning, Belacoba, Bethuadahari, Birbhum, Bishnupur Bankura, Bolpur, Burdwan, Chakdah, Dhupguri, Diamond Harbour South 24 pgs, Durgapur, Egra contai, English Bazar, Falakata, Jalpaiguri Sadar, Jangipur, Kalna, Karsiyang Matigara, Katwa, Moynaguri, Pandua, Rampurhat, Ranaghat, Sheoraphuly, Siliguri and Tamluk Medinipur E mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Nasik in Birbhum today?
- The highest market price of Nasik in Birbhum is ₹4,800 per quintal on 07 Dec 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Nasik in Birbhum today?
- The lowest market price of Nasik in Birbhum is ₹4,600 per quintal on 07 Dec 2023
3. What is the average market price of Nasik in Birbhum today?
- The average market price of Nasik in Birbhum is ₹4,700 per quintal on 07 Dec 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at Birbhum on 07 Dec 2023
- 47.00 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in West Bengal on 07 Dec 2023
- 427.05 Tonnes
5. Which location in West Bengal had the highest onion arrival on 07 Dec 2023
- Jangipur (55.50 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 07 Dec 2023
- 40,975.42 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 07 Dec 2023
- Solapur (8,680.00 Tonnes)