Onion Prices In Chhachrauli
Maximum Price : ₹4,000(-₹1,000▼)
7 Day: +₹0▲ 15 Day: +₹1,200▲
Average Price : ₹3,800(+₹0▲)
7 Day: +₹400▲ 15 Day: +₹1,400▲
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Arrival Information - 25/11/2023|
Arrivals in Chhachrauli
Arrivals in Haryana
Max Arrivals in Haryana
|Gurgaon (84.80 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Solapur, Maharashtra (5,125.00 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Onion in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
Haryana state mandis traded 3 varieties of Onion across 32 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in Haryana are: Other, Onion and Local. Markets that traded these varieties are Ballabhgarh, Barara, Barwala, Barwala Hisar, Bhiwani, Ch Dadri, Chhachrauli, Dhand, Fatehabad, Gharaunda, Gohana, Gurgaon, Jagadhri, Jakhal, Ladwa, Madlauda, Mohindergarh, Naraingarh, Narnaul, Narwana, New Grain Market Panchkula, New Grain Market main Karnal, Nuh, Pundri, Radaur, Rohtak, Sadhaura, Samalkha, Shahabad, Shahzadpur, Sirsa and Thanesar mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Onion in Chhachrauli today?
- The highest market price of Onion in Chhachrauli is ₹4,000 per quintal on 25 Nov 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Onion in Chhachrauli today?
- The lowest market price of Onion in Chhachrauli is ₹3,800 per quintal on 25 Nov 2023
3. What is the average market price of Onion in Chhachrauli today?
- The average market price of Onion in Chhachrauli is ₹3,800 per quintal on 25 Nov 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at Chhachrauli on 25 Nov 2023
- 0.10 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in Haryana on 25 Nov 2023
- 264.27 Tonnes
5. Which location in Haryana had the highest onion arrival on 25 Nov 2023
- Gurgaon (84.80 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 25 Nov 2023
- 29,363.99 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 25 Nov 2023
- Solapur (5,125.00 Tonnes)