Onion Prices In Shahabad
Maximum Price : ₹3,500(-₹1,500▼)
7 Day: +₹0▲ 15 Day: -₹500▼
Average Price : ₹3,300(-₹1,200▼)
7 Day: -₹200▼ 15 Day: -₹200▼
|Variety||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Market||Min Price||Max Price||Avg Price|
|Tohana New Veg Market||₹3,200▲||₹4,500▲||₹3,500▲|
|Arrival Information - 01/12/2023|
Arrivals in Shahabad
Arrivals in Haryana
Max Arrivals in Haryana
|Cheeka (22.50 Tonnes)|
Arrivals in India
Max Arrivals in India
|Mahuva Station Road, Gujarat (2,335.90 Tonnes)|
1. What will happen to the price of onion - Onion in next 10 days?
|See/Add Seed Buyers|
|See/Add Seed Sellers|
Advanced Income Calculator
Haryana state mandis traded 5 varieties of Onion across 33 markets.
Varieties of Onion that are traded in today's market in Haryana are: Other, Onion, Medium, Local and Nasik. Markets that traded these varieties are Barara, Barwala, Barwala Hisar, Cheeka, Dhand, Ganaur, Gohana, Hansi, Hissar, Jagadhri, Jhajjar, kalanwali, Ladwa, Meham, Mohindergarh, Naraingarh, Narnaul, Narwana, New Grain Market Panchkula, Pataudi, Pehowa, Pundri, Radaur, Rewari, Rohtak, Sadhaura, Shahabad, Shahzadpur, Sirsa, Siwan, Sohna, Tarori and Tohana New Veg Market mandis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)1. What is the highest market price of Onion in Shahabad today?
- The highest market price of Onion in Shahabad is ₹3,500 per quintal on 01 Dec 2023
2. What is the lowest market price of Onion in Shahabad today?
- The lowest market price of Onion in Shahabad is ₹3,200 per quintal on 01 Dec 2023
3. What is the average market price of Onion in Shahabad today?
- The average market price of Onion in Shahabad is ₹3,300 per quintal on 01 Dec 2023
4. How many tonnes of onion arrived at Shahabad on 01 Dec 2023
- 3.10 Tonnes
6. How many tonnes of onion arrived in Haryana on 01 Dec 2023
- 114.50 Tonnes
5. Which location in Haryana had the highest onion arrival on 01 Dec 2023
- Cheeka (22.50 Tonnes)
7. How many tonnes of onion arrived in India on 01 Dec 2023
- 15,989.45 Tonnes
5. Which location in India had the highest onion arrival on 01 Dec 2023
- Mahuva Station Road (2,335.90 Tonnes)